The White House School, Whitchurch – School Fees Tax Planning
The White House School, Whitchurch
The White House School, Whitchurch is a mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 3 to 11.
Osbornes are a Leicestershire-based accountancy and tax planning firm, specialising in the provision of school fees tax planning.
The fees per year for the school is – £4575
For most families, these fees can be significant. If you are a business owner or partner, our school fees tax planning scheme will enable you to reduce your school fees by over 40%.
Reduce your school fees payments by dramatically improving your tax efficiency
Our School Fees Tax Planning service is a non-aggressive tax saving solution that enables those sending their children to private schools to dramatically reduce fees.
The service enables you to make the most of your children’s personal tax allowance by putting income into your children’s names.
The School Fees Tax Planning service will reduce the tax you are paying significantly to enable more of the money you earn to go towards your children’s education than to HM Revenue & Customs.
What Makes us Different?
There are a number of things that make us different and ensure that we have a unique offering for school fees tax planning. These are:
- We don’t just focus on school fees tax planning – as experienced accountants and tax consultants, we are able to look at the bigger picture of your life, business affairs and family and to find a number of ways to minimise your tax across the board
- We don’t offer an investment solution – most of the school fees payment solutions on the market are simply investments that enable parents to save for fees. They do not help to make you more tax efficient
- Our school fees tax planning is non-aggressive – there are a number of ways of minimising tax, from undertaking non-aggressive ways of maximising the tax allowances that everyone gets, to moving funds offshore. Our school fees tax planning service is non-aggressive and there is no stigma or negative association attached to it
Common Customer Objectives
Our customers have a consistent set of objectives on taking this approach including:
- Wanting to give their children the best in life – many parents work exceptionally hard to provide for their children and take this duty very seriously. We want to help to make this as easy as possible for parents to give their children the best in life and to help parents to spend time with their children rather than just to work to pay school fees
- Maintaining the standards of their children’s education – children are at school for 14 years and this can be a long commitment when it comes to school fees. There are pressures on parents for maintaining their children’s standards of education for this length of time
- Planning ahead – many parents realise that, by planning ahead, they can save significant tax and that this can help them to afford a premium school for their children
- Not wanting to spend more than they should – many of our clients find that they are not planning for tax as efficiently as they should and are thus paying thousands or tens of thousands more in tax each year than they should. Being aware of this means parents are better able to put their hard-earned money into their family, into school fees and into the trips, clothing and other expenses that come along with sending their children to private school
How have we helped? Here are some case studies
- How a barrister’s tax savings covered the £25k in school fees he was paying for his 2 children
- How a business consultant saved £11k per child per year in tax and put £22k per annum to his children’s school fees as a result
There is a significant amount of value in this service and not all of it is financial. The value that we can offer you is:
- To make the money you invest in education go further – if you send your child to a school that costs £27k per annum for 14 years, you will pay £378,000 per child. Our service could save you £155,000 per child based on these figures
- Happier, more well-rounded, more confident children – private school can enable your children to mix and socialise with other well-rounded children and give your children far greater opportunities than they may already have
- Peace of mind – many parents dread the day that the school fees come out of the bank account. To know that they can make a significant saving instantly is a massive relief to most parents
The Next Step
If you would like to take things forward then please give us a call on 01664 564 581.
Alternatively, please fill in the contact enquiry form to arrange a free initial conversation. In that conversation we would gather all the necessary details regarding your affairs, we would then prepare a report outlining how we could help to re-structure your affairs and the tax and national insurance savings we would expect to achieve. It is then down to you to decide if you want to take things further.
If you feel you’d like this increasingly popular answer to rising school and university fees, please contact us to see how we could help.